Cincinnati Federal Building in 1907. Served as a Custom House and Post Office. Completed 1885 and demolished 1936.
The building was designed by the architect James Knox Taylor, who served as the Supervising Architect of the United States Treasury Department from 1897 to 1912.
During his time as the Supervising Architect, Taylor oversaw the design and construction of many important public buildings, including the Cincinnati Federal Building. He is known for his distinctive style, which combined elements of the Beaux-Arts and Renaissance Revival architectural movements.